- Which number is a multiple of 4?
2. If Derek Jeter bats 100 times and gets 40 hits, what is his batting average?
3.Which gives the same answer as 5+5+5+5?
5 x 2
10 x 2
20 x 2
10 + 2
4.Which one of the following is not a parallelogram?
- What is the name of a solid figure with six square faces?
- Where is the corner where three or more edges meet in a solid figure?
- What is a letter or symbol that stands for a number or numbers?
- Which is a fact family?
2+3=5 And 6+1=7
5-1=4 And 14
1+2=3 And 2+1=3
3+1=4 And 3×3=9
- What does a factor tree show?
The Prime Factors of a Number
- What is a set of symbols that expresses a mathematical rule called?