What is ATM’ stands for
- Asynchronous transfer mode
- Any time money
- Automated teller machine
- Automatic transaction machine
The members of ‘BRICS’ are
- Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa
- Brazil, Russia, India, Chili, South Korea
- Brazil, Romania, India, China, South Africa
- Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Korea
Which of the following is called as ‘Land of midnight sun’?
How many Megabytes are there in 1 GB (Gigabyte)?
Who invented the bulb?
- Thomas Alva Edison
- Isaac Newton
- Marie Curie
In which direction, earth revolves around the sun?
- East to West
- North to east
- West to East
- North to South
What is the approximate speed of light?
- 3 Lacs Km/ sec
- 2 lacs KM/sec
- 4 Lacs Km/ sec
- 10 Lacs Km/ sec
Who travel faster?
- None of these
Which of these is not a type of fish?
Which of the following is not a state of India?
- Himachal Pradesh