Here are the list of software helpful in daily life. whether you are at home or office, some where you need these software.
- Libre Office– Libre Office is a great free alternative to Microsoft Office, and it packs all the office tools you’d ever need for your office tasks.
- Calligra– Calligra Office Suite includes all the office tools including a word processor, a spreadsheet processor, and a presentation maker to help you with your office tasks. In addition to that it also has a visual database creator that helps you create databases on your PC.
- SoftMaker FreeOffice– SoftMaker FreeOffice is free for both personal and professional use and is a complete office suite to match all your office task requirements.
- WPS Office Personal Edition– This one is the perfect multi-language office suite solution for your office management. In addition to office tools, it has PDF tools to help you work with the PDF files on your PC.
- Google Docs– Google Docs is Google’s online office suite, and it’s a widely used tool for personal use as well as professional. And it’s free, too.
Web browser Softwares
- Internet Explorer: it comes up with window OS setup, yet you can download it from outside also.
- Google Chrome – Google Chrome is one of the most popular web browsers available, and it has a number of features as well as extra features that can be added using extensions.
- Mozilla Firefox – Firefox is also one of the more popular web browsers, and it comes with many great features, plus it has its own add-ons repository for you to add new features to it.
- Opera Mini : With a built-in ad blocker and VPN, our free browser for Windows brings you more speed and privacy.
- Safari: Apple’s Safari is a free web browser application for computers running Windows or Mac OS that provides the conventional eye candy that users have come to expect from Apple.
Download Media players
- VLC Media Player – With support for dozens of file formats, the VLC Media Player is your go-to media player for playing all your media files. It comes at no cost and plays almost all the file formats.
- KMPlayer – KMPlayer is a freeware tool that helps you play a number of media file formats on your PC including the CD and DVD formats. It comes with 36 different languages if you’d prefer to have it in your native language.
- SMPlayer – SMPlayer is an open-source media player that comes with the most codec for you to be able to play all the formats of media files on your PC. It also allows you to watch YouTube videos and download and use subtitles for your files.
- Gomplayer: GOM Player is an all-purpose video player that plays almost any video with ease. With its user-friendly interface, advanced functionality, and FREE price tag, it’s the only media player you need.
- Real Player
Download and bookmark videos from thousands of websites with just one-click.
With RealPlayer Cloud, you can access your video library from your PC and your smart phone or tablet.
- Window Media Player
Windows Media Player is one of the most recognized media centers in the world. Windows Media Player is noted for its complexity and its range of features, but at the same time it is also respected for its ease of use, and the fact that anyone can simply pick it up and master its controls in no time at all.